Corporate Team Building Programs that Deliver
Whether you manage a Fortune 500 or run a small business, Impact Training and Development provides a range of team building programs that are designed to deliver the results you need most. Your team’s ability to work as a cohesive unit and communicate effectively is the most important tool you can provide. Our team building programs are learning experiences that will bring out your teams roadblocks that stunt their growth and replace those roadblocks with the tools needed to function as a cohesive unit. The skills your employees will learn will help them to make better decisions quicker and avoid wasting their energy through arguments, confusion, and disputes over the wrong issues.
Most Popular Target Growth Areas:
- Improved Communications
- Increased Efficiency
- Better Problem Solving
- Greater Trust
- Valuable Synergy
- Stronger Conflict Resolution
- And many more…
A Fun Way to Do Serious Work
Our talented team will help you find the best team building programs for your business. Some of the programs we offer are:
- Corporate Team Building – These activities are focused on breaking through the barriers of your top performers and help them succeed to grow your business.
- Five Functions and DiSC model – Help your team understand how they score on trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each person will learn their own style of communication and how it pertains to effective transmission and delivery.
- Houston ROPES Course Training – Outdoor physical activities designed to challenge your team both physically and mentally to supercharge their interpersonal skills.
- Sailing Team Building – The perfect adventure for corporate and management that covers everything from goal setting to transfer action planning.
- Build Your Own Boat – BYOB is an exciting activity where your team will build a boat, teaching them cost control, budgeting, and purchasing.
From Build-Your-Own-Boat races to Market Simulations, Scavenger Hunts to Fishing Retreats, we’re sure to have something just perfect for your team. We look forward to making an impact on your business today.